I need to apologise for having been a bit shit lately with blogs; I’ve been so busy organising some really big important posts and lots of other things in my life so I haven’t had a lot of time! But I am back on the blogging train now, fear not!
As an anonymous blogger I feel it may be hard for you to identify with me so I thought I’d let you get to know me a little bit more by doing a blog post all about myself!
Here we go.
- I am a Dominos addict
- I am about 5’4/5’5
- I am a size 6
- I have a complete fake tan addiction and can absolutely never be pale
- My favourite film is Bridesmaids
- My favourite series was 90210 (Cry, I miss it so much)
- I absolutely love reading
- I have a boyfriend who I love more than anything even though I have tantrums when I leave my fake eyelashes on the bedside table and he puts them in the bin and I’ve only worn them once and I go mental
- Everyone says I walk ridiculously fast
- I have the worlds worst memory. I have to set multiple alarms on my phone to remind me to do simple things like post letters and pay bills. I tell people the same story 100 times because I forgot I’ve told them it before
- My favourite foods are cheese and broccoli pasta bake, curry, chocolate fudge cake, raspberries, burgers, halloumi cheese and sweet potato fries. So healthy I know! Not
- My curry of choice is always a chicken korma with pilau rice and has been since I first ever ate curry. My boyfriend gets so annoyed that I won’t ever try something different. Get your lamb tandoori out my face
- My favourite colour is definitely pink with black and white coming close behind. Oh and gold and copper
- I am such a princess and only drink bottled water unless I absolutely have to drink tap.
- I am the biggest worrier in the world. I worry about absolutely anything and everything
- My favourite makeup brand is MAC.
- I don’t smoke
- My favourite alcoholic drink is either prosecco, rosè, a pornstair martini or a cosmo. Or a sex on the beach. Or all 5.
- My favourite shops are probably River Island, Missguided and Topshop
- I’ve never broken a bone but I nearly broke my ankles when I was 12 and they’ve never been right since, they swell up really badly if I ever go running (which is fine because I never bloody do)
- I cracked my head open when I was 6 at school when I was playing kiss chase and I had it glued back together
- I’m an Aries, the fire sign which doesn’t surprise me one bit as I’ve got a right temper on me!
- The last thing I ate was my entire advent calendar and before that a plate of macaroni cheese
- I’ve never been arrested
- My favourite animal is a dog, pugs to be precise
- My favourite subject at school was English
- My most hated subject at school was Maths
- I generally detested school as a whole
- My favourite book of all time is The Ice Cream Girls by Dorothy Koomson to or The Wrong Knickers by Bryony Gordon
- My phone is a rose gold iPhone 6s and it’s so pretty but I’m fuming that it’s a 6 digit passcode instead of 4 now. Just so unnecessary
- My favourite actress is Rachel McAdams
- My favourite actor is Ryan Gosling
- My favourite comedian is Michael McIntyre but I also love Alan Carr and Sarah Millican
- I want to visit Vegas more than anything and I’m hoping to book it next year
- The last film I watched was Vacation. I’ve watched it twice now because it’s so bloody hilarious
- The last film that made me cry was Southpaw
- When I was a little girl I wanted to be a princess. Dreams do come true after all because here I am!
- I hate roller coasters, I literally couldn’t think of anything worse
- I am ridiculously afraid of heights
- My top 3 cakes are chocolate, red velvet and coffee and walnut
- I don’t have any tattoos. I change my mind way too quickly!
- I really want to go on a road trip around America
- I am currently writing a book
- My alarm to get me up in the morning is Dizzee Rascal ‘Holiday’. I have no shame but yes it does work
- I don’t have any children as I’m sure you can tell but I really do want them in the future. They will probably have cake for breakfast quite regularly
- I have planned my future wedding down to every last detail. Just need my boyfriend to put a nice shiny rock on my hand now
- I’ve suffered from anxiety for quite a long time but I try not to let it take over my life!
- I absolutely adore the Kardashians and Jenners and don’t care what anyone says about them
- I quote Mean Girls and Bridesmaids on an almost daily, if not hourly basis
- I love my blog SO MUCH!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post and getting to know me a little better!
All my love BGP xx