*Paid partnership in collaboration with Tiger Gin*
Hi everyone, I hope you’re all well!
I haven’t always been a gin lover; I’m actually a recent gin convert, and I’m all the better for it (my friends may tell you otherwise).
I’ve found myself opting for some sort of gin based drink when I go out for dinner, or when I make a Sunday roast now, over a glass of wine or a prosecco…I know, we are all shocked. Me, preferring something over prosecco? Who’d have thunk it.
Anyway, over the festive period, there was one very simple, easy to make cocktail that I was opting for time and time again, and I thought I’d share it with you. Many of us are doing Dry January, but if you’re not, this is one for you, and if you are, bookmark this for when you come out the other side! I’ll see you there…
- Tiger Gin
- Ruby Tiger Gin
- Prosecco can be added if you require, or substituted for Tiger Vodka!
- Measure out Tiger Gin into your gin glasses
- Add a teaspoon of Ruby Tiger Gin for ‘aesthetic’ purposes (the more gin the better)
- Pour out your lemonade as you see fit (heavy on the gin, light on the lemonade has always been my thought process)
- Sprinkle in raspberries
- Voila – simple, yet delicious Tiger Gin cocktail!
- As previously mentioned, you can add prosecco or Tiger Vodka if you want to make it really extra
Tiger Gin was created by someone passionate about gin (I love someone passionate about their tipple of choice, I must say) and the use the best botanicals they can find from harvests all over the world. All their ingredients are natural too; see, we can all be healthy whilst enjoying a cocktail, can’t we? They use a brilliant distillery, and they’re award winning too so, what’s not to love?
I also, and call me petty, LOVE a good looking gin bottle, and I must say, Tiger Gin is looking wonderful in my newly crafted gin corner.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll speak to you all soon.
All my love BGP xx